Rainy day essentials. Press play & please feel free to share! 1) SEAL X GALLANT – WEIGHT IN GOLD 2) MOCKI – WEEKEND (JAI WOLF REMIX) 3) ANDERSON .PAAK – THE BIRD
- Local NewsFifth Element in Newport Proposes New Hotel on Broadway
- Local NewsODESZA and SOFI TUKKER performing this week in Providence
- Local NewsTickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival are now on sale!
- Local NewsSuccessful fundraiser means West Park Food Hall will become a reality
- Local NewsAdding Jobs to RI Economy Requires a New Approach to Transit
- Lifestyle‘The Blastmaster’ KRS-One, set to rock Newport Blues Cafe this Thursday
- LifestyleA Fall Weekend in Rhode Island to Remember
- Local NewsHotel approved for Newport Yachting Center location
- College NewsURI Men’s Basketball selected as favorite to win A-10 title
- College NewsCeltics take over Salve Regina as they prepare for the season in Newport
This new series installed on the music blog is shaping up to be free a lance page. Be prepared to see anything here that is on the whole music spectrum. The purpose of this page is like taking a
Well. We learned quickly day one on the music page here at 401 Only. I had visions of bringing you ‘Endless’, ‘Blonde’ was on the horizon of this blog if you haven’t
NPR Music hosts these great Tiny Desk Concerts, which I think show a different side or shade of an artist’s true form. Live, recorded music videos portray a limited space that is quite
Straight from Brooklyn, this duo certainly knows how to wield their horns. These new sounds accompany trumpets that will ring out your summer just right. You may recognize their sound as the
Welcome to 401 Only’s new music page! We are going to keep it simple here, SHARE the music if you vibe with us, but either way you should press play .. We are going to bring you some of the
Rhode Island may be a small state, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have big innovations! Our very own Block Island, R.I. is home to the first offshore wind farm in the United States.
An interesting discovery from The Washington Post last week: Rhode Island men prefer jean shorts (‘jorts’) over khaki cargo shorts. The article even comes with a color coded map of
1. Untangling headphones The ultimate challenge. What’s harder, Michael Phelps? 200M freestyle or getting your asshole headphones untangled after you just perfectly wrapped them up?
This past week’s weather has been nothing but a #scorchah all across the country. But no fear. Check out these tips for staying cool in what feels like global warming x1000. 1. Get an air