After two long years of building up LO401 to what it is today, we are excited to announce some big new changes. The biggest news is that we will be launching a brand new website in the coming
- Local NewsFifth Element in Newport Proposes New Hotel on Broadway
- Local NewsODESZA and SOFI TUKKER performing this week in Providence
- Local NewsTickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival are now on sale!
- Local NewsSuccessful fundraiser means West Park Food Hall will become a reality
- Local NewsAdding Jobs to RI Economy Requires a New Approach to Transit
- Lifestyle‘The Blastmaster’ KRS-One, set to rock Newport Blues Cafe this Thursday
- LifestyleA Fall Weekend in Rhode Island to Remember
- Local NewsHotel approved for Newport Yachting Center location
- College NewsURI Men’s Basketball selected as favorite to win A-10 title
- College NewsCeltics take over Salve Regina as they prepare for the season in Newport
What’s Up Newp–March 15, 2016 Governor Gina Raimondo and First Gentleman Andy Moffit, along with state and food-industry leaders, will kick off Rhode Island’s first Quahog
Tomorrow is the St. Patrick’s Day parade and if Newport isn’t the drunkest city in the world, then we should all be ashamed. Send us all of your wild pictures and videos from the St.
Here we are yet again, the week before the St. Paddy’s Day Parade. This week has come to mean so much to all of those in Rhode Island, but to me it means the unofficial end to winter, a
Yes, I know it’s 2016. And yes, I know this video was supposed to be done months ago… Great things are worth a wait though, and you’ve waited long enough. Before you watch this
Its almost time! We know you’ve waited long enough for this, and we don’t want to make you wait any longer. We cant even describe how excited we are to share this video with all of
We're just beginning to get all the videos together and start editing for the 2015 Summer Video. But its not too late, you can still submit any videos you have from this summer to us by clicking here.
Were looking for a few writers who are (preferably) in college to add to our world class team. You don’t need to have a lot of writing experience to apply. In fact, if you know the
We had such an awesome time at the first ever Fort AQUA Festival, we had to make a video recap of it.
The Locals Only video recap of this years Fort AQUA is set to be released later this week, but here’s a little something to hold you over. Our big giveaway is still going on and you