- Local NewsODESZA and SOFI TUKKER performing this week in Providence
- Local NewsTickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival are now on sale!
- Local NewsSuccessful fundraiser means West Park Food Hall will become a reality
- Local NewsAdding Jobs to RI Economy Requires a New Approach to Transit
- Lifestyle‘The Blastmaster’ KRS-One, set to rock Newport Blues Cafe this Thursday
- LifestyleA Fall Weekend in Rhode Island to Remember
- Local NewsHotel approved for Newport Yachting Center location
- College NewsURI Men’s Basketball selected as favorite to win A-10 title
- College NewsCeltics take over Salve Regina as they prepare for the season in Newport
- Local NewsWe can’t wait for the Newport Wine & Food Festival this weekend!
Locals Only is going to be the most swagged out team in the tournament for sure. Come watch us play all day Saturday the 19th and Sunday the 20th, at Fort Adams in Newport. We’ll be there
Clamming! A coastal tradition that has been going on in Rhode Island for centuries, clam digging is a great time that almost always ends in clam-cakes or chowder. Clams can be found buried under
Thats right. You didn’t misread the title. Locals Only is proud to announce that we have a lacrosse team with an all-star roster, entered into the Rhode Island Classic sponsored by
Check out the tide pools. At low tide in many locations around Aquidneck Island, you can see a lot of cool marine life. My favorite thing to find is a sea star also known as a starfish. These
July Friggen’ Fourth. Bristol may be the “Home of the Fourth of July”, but Newport really knows how to do it right. The fireworks start at around 9:15 on July 4th and go for
Water Brothers Annual Surf Fest is July 12th this year from 2-8pm. This year it is at Fort Adams, and will feature 400+ surfboards, and a half-pipe with pro and amateur skateboarding demos. There
We just got some more Locals Only swag in stock. Get em while there hot people!!! Visit our STORE to make your order.
Well its kinda sorta an app… Confused? If you’re like me, pictures should help. Step 1. Go to 401only.com on your iOS device browser Step 2. Click on the button that
Camping. It is one of the most fun things that you can do on the cheap anywhere. Its a great thing to do with your friends or family, but its kind of weird to do by yourself. There are a couple