Slots! Also referred to by your parents as Jai Alai, it is one of the more interesting places on the island and remains one of the only places where you can see former educators sing karaoke,
- Local NewsODESZA and SOFI TUKKER performing this week in Providence
- Local NewsTickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival are now on sale!
- Local NewsSuccessful fundraiser means West Park Food Hall will become a reality
- Local NewsAdding Jobs to RI Economy Requires a New Approach to Transit
- Lifestyle‘The Blastmaster’ KRS-One, set to rock Newport Blues Cafe this Thursday
- LifestyleA Fall Weekend in Rhode Island to Remember
- Local NewsHotel approved for Newport Yachting Center location
- College NewsURI Men’s Basketball selected as favorite to win A-10 title
- College NewsCeltics take over Salve Regina as they prepare for the season in Newport
- Local NewsWe can’t wait for the Newport Wine & Food Festival this weekend!
Cliff walk! A great way to kill some time on a nice summer day. 3.5 miles of walkways with incredible views of the ocean, cant get much better than that. Cliff walk is one of my favorite places
Fly a kite. Brenton Point on the Ocean Drive, along with many other coastal parks in the area, offer great wind to fly a kite. Whether you are just messing around, or doing tricks, there are
Kayaking, who doesn’t love a day paddling around in the bay or the river. I always see something interesting when I am kayaking, whether its just my boy Old Sport falling in or duck diving
Climb Hanging Rock. Located in Middletown, hanging rock is a fun hike to do at all times of the year, especially in the summer time. Just a short walk from Second Beach, Hanging Rock offers sweet
Fires, having a fire on the beach or in your backyard, is the best way to get a summer night started. Theres nothing like getting the gang together for a good fire, in a controlled manner of
Check out the full line of Locals Only apparel. Everything is $20 and all sizes are available. Long sleeves are on sale for $10 Fill out an order form or hit us up on Facebook to buy your Locals
Who knows where we are? Leave your answers in the comments section below!
Newport Gulls games have been attracting baseball fans young and old for years. The Newport Gulls are a New England Collegiate Baseball League team, and have won 5 championships since 2001, talk
Who knows where we are? Leave your answers in the comment section below.