Message us on facebook or email us at email@example.com to place an order. We have sweatshirts, t-shirts, tank tops, and even girls tank tops. You can buy Locals Only t-shirts, tanks,
- Local NewsODESZA and SOFI TUKKER performing this week in Providence
- Local NewsTickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival are now on sale!
- Local NewsSuccessful fundraiser means West Park Food Hall will become a reality
- Local NewsAdding Jobs to RI Economy Requires a New Approach to Transit
- Lifestyle‘The Blastmaster’ KRS-One, set to rock Newport Blues Cafe this Thursday
- LifestyleA Fall Weekend in Rhode Island to Remember
- Local NewsHotel approved for Newport Yachting Center location
- College NewsURI Men’s Basketball selected as favorite to win A-10 title
- College NewsCeltics take over Salve Regina as they prepare for the season in Newport
- Local NewsWe can’t wait for the Newport Wine & Food Festival this weekend!
Go somewhere you don’t belong. One of my favorite pastimes is exploring somewhere I am most likely not supposed to be. Rhode Island offer’s many places that are old, creepy, or just
Fishing- Unlike almost anything in life fishing is always there. You can fish with your friends, you can fish by yourself, you can fish with a girl or a beer, you can always go fishing. Aquidneck
Jump off stuff into the water. . . Use your discretion on this one, but theres nothing like falling 20 feet into some salt water. Do it for fun, do it because your bored, do it to impress girls
Here’s how I see it, by adding/following/liking us on our social media pages, it benefits everyone. Girls, you have yet another person to look at your plethora of selfies. And guys, you
Can you tell us where we are today? Those who guess correctly are entered into a prize package drawing. This one should be a gimme. Put your answers in the comments or tweet them at us
Today marks our official website launch day. So what better way to celebrate than by giving away a bunch of free stuff, right? For those of you just hearing about us now, we’re an Aquidneck
Can you tell us where we are today? Post answers in the comments.
For the first of our weekly, or however often I want to do it, “Where are we” post, I throw it back to a popular summer spot on Aquidneck Island. Can you tell us where we are? 40n1y