The women’s soccer team defeated Wentworth on Saturday afternoon in a shootout to claim the Commonwealth Coast Conference Championship! As the number 1 seed in the playoffs the Lady Hawks
- Local NewsODESZA and SOFI TUKKER performing this week in Providence
- Local NewsTickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival are now on sale!
- Local NewsSuccessful fundraiser means West Park Food Hall will become a reality
- Local NewsAdding Jobs to RI Economy Requires a New Approach to Transit
- Lifestyle‘The Blastmaster’ KRS-One, set to rock Newport Blues Cafe this Thursday
- LifestyleA Fall Weekend in Rhode Island to Remember
- Local NewsHotel approved for Newport Yachting Center location
- College NewsURI Men’s Basketball selected as favorite to win A-10 title
- College NewsCeltics take over Salve Regina as they prepare for the season in Newport
- Local NewsWe can’t wait for the Newport Wine & Food Festival this weekend!
The Women’s soccer team has earned a spot in the Commonwealth Coast Conference’s Championship game! The Lady Hawks moved on with a 1-0 win over Gordon College on Tuesday afternoon.
Jessica Valenti (North Reading, Mass.) earned the Commonwealth Coast Conference honor this week. Valenti scored the only goal of the match off an assist from Mariah Kaiser in the 89th minute of
As of this week, three teams have closed out their regular season and are preparing for the payoffs! This is a great time to catch some playoff action and support our teams as they push through
So I’m sure you have seen the large wooden sign in the quad or the pumpkins around campus. It’s Halloween week, and lucky for us that it falls on a Friday this year so most of you
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – Roger Williams University Women’s Soccer freshman goalkeeper Sydney Martin(Scarborough, Maine) has been honored by the Commonwealth Coast Conference as CCC Rookie of
Homecoming Weekend: Friday 10/24 – Sunday 10/26 So Homecoming/ Family Weekend occurs every October here at RWU, it is a great way to show your family all the great things that this campus
So I’m sure all of you know our mascot here at the Rog is Swoop the Hawk. You have probably met him strolling around campus on a lovely afternoon, eating in the Hawks Nest or most
The IT department needs to get their act together. Or not. Whatever. The only two good things to come out of this is that it’s a great excuse to give your professor for not turning in
URI and RWU students expect to see our weekly newsletter all over your campus. We will be distributing the newsletters at the beginning of every school week to recap what went down the week