*UPDATE* Forum will now be held in Edwards Auditorium. Move it to the Ryan Center. We are packing the house, you can’t fit us all in Swan. URI doesn’t want you to go to this
- Local NewsODESZA and SOFI TUKKER performing this week in Providence
- Local NewsTickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival are now on sale!
- Local NewsSuccessful fundraiser means West Park Food Hall will become a reality
- Local NewsAdding Jobs to RI Economy Requires a New Approach to Transit
- Lifestyle‘The Blastmaster’ KRS-One, set to rock Newport Blues Cafe this Thursday
- LifestyleA Fall Weekend in Rhode Island to Remember
- Local NewsHotel approved for Newport Yachting Center location
- College NewsURI Men’s Basketball selected as favorite to win A-10 title
- College NewsCeltics take over Salve Regina as they prepare for the season in Newport
- Local NewsWe can’t wait for the Newport Wine & Food Festival this weekend!
University of Rhode Island officials are considering a 100-room hotel with a private developer that also would provide college apartments and commercial and meeting spaces on the Kingston
The URI men’s Soccer team faces off against The University of Albany Saturday at 7pm at the soccer field located behind the Ryan Center. The mens team is on a little bit of a hot streak
Are you guys pumped? Cause I can’t wait much longer. Im looking forward to seeing Cazzette more than anyone. Dada Life knows how to rage their faces off so that should be sick too. And,
Is URI pumped about Mat Franco winning AGT? You tell me… Yeah I guess you could say they’re a little excited…..
URI Mens Rugby squares off against the Boston University squad this Saturday at 2 pm. The URI mens team is coming off a 6-0 regular season ending in the Conference Championship and had impressive
That’s just plain resourceful. Thanks Vinny for the picture!
If thats not how you get your team fired up I don’t know how you do it. If URI football had 11 Mike Rinaldi’s we would be in championship contention every year. “He has a Marine
Well Syllabus week is over and now its time to get some quality “studying” in this weekend. Whether you live off campus or on campus here’s what you need to know to keep you