Every Sunday Mermaid Masterpieces will be hosting this unique event where you pay $50 to come – you get an awesome bloody mary (included in the price!) to sip while you pick out a fresh
- Local NewsODESZA and SOFI TUKKER performing this week in Providence
- Local NewsTickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival are now on sale!
- Local NewsSuccessful fundraiser means West Park Food Hall will become a reality
- Local NewsAdding Jobs to RI Economy Requires a New Approach to Transit
- Lifestyle‘The Blastmaster’ KRS-One, set to rock Newport Blues Cafe this Thursday
- LifestyleA Fall Weekend in Rhode Island to Remember
- Local NewsHotel approved for Newport Yachting Center location
- College NewsURI Men’s Basketball selected as favorite to win A-10 title
- College NewsCeltics take over Salve Regina as they prepare for the season in Newport
- Local NewsWe can’t wait for the Newport Wine & Food Festival this weekend!
A new year means new 401 Only content! We are currently looking to add a few more people to our growing team this winter/spring. If you would like to apply to become either a brand ambassador for
Just a heads up people. Today is national sandwich day so Subway is giving out free subs all day. Is there a catch? Of course there’s a catch, this is America. You must first buy a sub and
An interesting discovery from The Washington Post last week: Rhode Island men prefer jean shorts (‘jorts’) over khaki cargo shorts. The article even comes with a color coded map of
1. Untangling headphones The ultimate challenge. What’s harder, Michael Phelps? 200M freestyle or getting your asshole headphones untangled after you just perfectly wrapped them up?
This past week’s weather has been nothing but a #scorchah all across the country. But no fear. Check out these tips for staying cool in what feels like global warming x1000. 1. Get an air
The Providence Journal is telling us what we already know: Lil’ Rhody is a top tourist destination in the summertime. Whether you want to boat, fish, hang out on the beach, shop, dine on
Here’s what it’s like to be high at a party with Taylor Swift and Paul McCartney (according to Dave Grohl)
Pretty sure most of you clicked on this just to see who the hell Dave Grohl is… Well ya, he’s the Foo Fighters guy. Anyways, his story about being stoned at a party with Tswizzy and
Summer. Rhode Island. Good food and booze. What’s not to like?? Gail Ciampa, Food Editor of The Providence Journal, joined The Rhode Show Friday to discuss their article 56 fun food things
The internet world makes every day a “National _____ Day,” BUT I can definitely appreciate today: National Donut Day. And can it get better, you ask? TIME proves it can. They made a