So last night, thenewportbuzz.com posted that Donald Trump bought The Breakers Mansion for 55 million dollars and is gonna turn it into a hotel/casino. If you actually believe this then
- Local NewsODESZA and SOFI TUKKER performing this week in Providence
- Local NewsTickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival are now on sale!
- Local NewsSuccessful fundraiser means West Park Food Hall will become a reality
- Local NewsAdding Jobs to RI Economy Requires a New Approach to Transit
- Lifestyle‘The Blastmaster’ KRS-One, set to rock Newport Blues Cafe this Thursday
- LifestyleA Fall Weekend in Rhode Island to Remember
- Local NewsHotel approved for Newport Yachting Center location
- College NewsURI Men’s Basketball selected as favorite to win A-10 title
- College NewsCeltics take over Salve Regina as they prepare for the season in Newport
- Local NewsWe can’t wait for the Newport Wine & Food Festival this weekend!
CHARLESTOWN, R.I. — A nurse at Narragansett High School is on paid administrative leave after being charged with heroin possession by the Charlestown police, school officials say. Lynn A.
This is your first weekly Locals Only Weather report giving you the weather ahead of time so you can plan your week. Monday High of 40, but who cares its gunna rain and be windy, your not going
The City Council voted to grant a special event license for the Monster Shark Tournament, which is moving to Newport from Martha’s Vineyard. While other parts of the country remain to be
Today marks our official website launch day. So what better way to celebrate than by giving away a bunch of free stuff, right? For those of you just hearing about us now, we’re an Aquidneck
Several counties are under a Flash Flood Warning Sunday morning as Saturday’s heavy rains continue throughout the region. Roads throughout the state are flooded out and heavy rain is
TIVERTON, R.I. — The police said they have charged an 18-year-old Tiverton man with allegedly making a bomb threat in the form of a note at Tiverton High School on March 17. Kids are so fucking
For many Dunkin’ Donuts regulars, the return of certain seasonal menu items can be a sure-fire sign that spring has arrived in New England. But this year there will be a new addition to the
State Senator Josh Miller (D-Cranston) has issued an apology for swearing last week at a representative of what he calls “a website notorious for conspiracy theories.” Video of the
Police charged Sarah Elizabeth Mortimer, 24, of 247 Sakonnet Drive, Portsmouth, with domestic simple assault March 22 after she allegedly attacked a man who was trying to keep her from huffing