I’ve been diagnosed with cancer again but it’s under control. If you would like to read the interview go to:https://t.co/VWfMlV64UA — Jerry Remy (RemDawg) (@Jerry_Remy) February 13,
- Local NewsODESZA and SOFI TUKKER performing this week in Providence
- Local NewsTickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival are now on sale!
- Local NewsSuccessful fundraiser means West Park Food Hall will become a reality
- Local NewsAdding Jobs to RI Economy Requires a New Approach to Transit
- Lifestyle‘The Blastmaster’ KRS-One, set to rock Newport Blues Cafe this Thursday
- LifestyleA Fall Weekend in Rhode Island to Remember
- Local NewsHotel approved for Newport Yachting Center location
- College NewsURI Men’s Basketball selected as favorite to win A-10 title
- College NewsCeltics take over Salve Regina as they prepare for the season in Newport
- Local NewsWe can’t wait for the Newport Wine & Food Festival this weekend!
Butler basketball star and Rhode Island native Andrew Chrabascz returns home for game against Providence
Portsmouth native Andrew Chrabascz has been starting on the Butler University basketball team ever since he was a freshman. Now a senior for the Bulldogs, Chrabascz will return to his home state
GRONK BEER SPIKE!!! pic.twitter.com/lhQ0MAbICr — Steve Perrault (@Steve_Perrault) February 7, 2017 Martellus Bennett leading the party at the #PatriotsParade!pic.twitter.com/srZ6ykbraP
Hey can someone give Tom Brady his jersey back? #SB51 (via @danhanzus) pic.twitter.com/cv99qUW4XY — NFL (@NFL) February 6, 2017 After last night’s historic win, something very very very bad
Really, REALLY cocky move my Tom here that would have blown up in his face if we had lost but since we won it’s cool. God bless this man.
Like many of you, I am still in disbelief after watching what will undoubtedly be known as the greatest Super Bowl ever played. Hell, it was probably the greatest game in the history of the NFL.
On January 28th, the Rhode Island Rams defeated St. Bonaventure 71-59 to improve to 13-7 on the season. They are 5-3 in Atlantic 10 games, which puts them in a three-way tie with La Salle and St.
URI came out on top of a very low scoring game (51-39) over Old Dominion this Tuesday night. Again, it was the E.C. Matthews show for the Rams offense. Finishing the game with 15 points, 8
BREAKING: Sale to #RedSox. Moncada, Kopech and two other prospects to #WhiteSox. — Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) December 6, 2016 Gigantic news this afternoon as White Sox have traded their ace
Number 23 ranked URI fell to number 1 ranked Duke yesterday in the championship of the Hall of Fame Tip-Off Tournament. Rhode Island’s record is now 4-1 with wins against Dartmouth,