So Dunkin Donuts recently came out with 3 new ice coffee flavors, cookie dough being one of them. I decided to try it out yesterday with my expectations pretty low. I didn’t really know what to expect and thought it would just be alright. Little did I know I would become addicted to it immediately following the first sip. Its really good. Like really fucking good. So good, that the one thing I’m looking forward to today is having a cookie dough ice coffee. I honestly think it is the best thing I have in my whole entire life. Kinda sad but kinda true. If I’m having a bad day, I know that cookie dough ice coffee will always be there to save me. I can’t say that about anything else. A week ago if you asked me what I’d rather have, good looks and a ripped body or a weeks worth of cookie dough ice coffee, I’d choose the good looks/ripped body. You ask me that same question today and Im 100% taking the coffee. Anyone who thinks this is an exaggeration clearly hasn’t tried it yet. Its a combination of Fergie and Jesus to put it in perspective. I can’t wait for today’s fix of cookie dough ice coffee. Can’t wait, won’t wait.
- Local NewsFifth Element in Newport Proposes New Hotel on Broadway
- Local NewsODESZA and SOFI TUKKER performing this week in Providence
- Local NewsTickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival are now on sale!
- Local NewsSuccessful fundraiser means West Park Food Hall will become a reality
- Local NewsAdding Jobs to RI Economy Requires a New Approach to Transit
- Lifestyle‘The Blastmaster’ KRS-One, set to rock Newport Blues Cafe this Thursday
- LifestyleA Fall Weekend in Rhode Island to Remember
- Local NewsHotel approved for Newport Yachting Center location
- College NewsURI Men’s Basketball selected as favorite to win A-10 title
- College NewsCeltics take over Salve Regina as they prepare for the season in Newport