This is dope for the town of Portsmouth. This is exactly what the school needs, especially after spending 2839 trillion dollars on a broken wind turbine. These upgrades will allow them to host tennis matches and track meets and obviously add intensity to all the football games. Lets be honest the old field looked like shit. Whenever it rained and got muddy, half the team would slip and tear their ACL’s. This upgrade is long overdue. Have this happened sooner, there is a chance I would of played football in high school and probably been an elite athlete and likely be in the NFL by now. Whatever. Im not gonna say it would of happened but it totally would of.
- Local NewsFifth Element in Newport Proposes New Hotel on Broadway
- Local NewsODESZA and SOFI TUKKER performing this week in Providence
- Local NewsTickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival are now on sale!
- Local NewsSuccessful fundraiser means West Park Food Hall will become a reality
- Local NewsAdding Jobs to RI Economy Requires a New Approach to Transit
- Lifestyle‘The Blastmaster’ KRS-One, set to rock Newport Blues Cafe this Thursday
- LifestyleA Fall Weekend in Rhode Island to Remember
- Local NewsHotel approved for Newport Yachting Center location
- College NewsURI Men’s Basketball selected as favorite to win A-10 title
- College NewsCeltics take over Salve Regina as they prepare for the season in Newport