You’re probably kicking yourself if you didn’t stay up for extra innings last night. The way the game was going, I can’t really blame ya. Nobody had scored all game, extra innings can go on forever, especially on a cold night early in the season. Probably thought to yourself “hmmm I value my sleep too much to see this through”. Then you woke up this morning, saw the highlights and now, you’re questioning your manhood (or womanhood, it’s 2017). Don’t worry, when everyone starts asking you if you stayed up for the whole game, just smile and give a confident nod. Works every time and it’s not even lying cause technically you never said “no”.
- Local NewsODESZA and SOFI TUKKER performing this week in Providence
- Local NewsTickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival are now on sale!
- Local NewsSuccessful fundraiser means West Park Food Hall will become a reality
- Local NewsAdding Jobs to RI Economy Requires a New Approach to Transit
- Lifestyle‘The Blastmaster’ KRS-One, set to rock Newport Blues Cafe this Thursday
- LifestyleA Fall Weekend in Rhode Island to Remember
- Local NewsHotel approved for Newport Yachting Center location
- College NewsURI Men’s Basketball selected as favorite to win A-10 title
- College NewsCeltics take over Salve Regina as they prepare for the season in Newport
- Local NewsWe can’t wait for the Newport Wine & Food Festival this weekend!