According to the Providence Journal, former Rhode Island State Representative Peter Palumbo faces charges of embezzlement and filing of false documents. Palumbo represented the city of Cranston
- Local NewsFifth Element in Newport Proposes New Hotel on Broadway
- Local NewsODESZA and SOFI TUKKER performing this week in Providence
- Local NewsTickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival are now on sale!
- Local NewsSuccessful fundraiser means West Park Food Hall will become a reality
- Local NewsAdding Jobs to RI Economy Requires a New Approach to Transit
- Lifestyle‘The Blastmaster’ KRS-One, set to rock Newport Blues Cafe this Thursday
- LifestyleA Fall Weekend in Rhode Island to Remember
- Local NewsHotel approved for Newport Yachting Center location
- College NewsURI Men’s Basketball selected as favorite to win A-10 title
- College NewsCeltics take over Salve Regina as they prepare for the season in Newport
Number 23 ranked URI fell to number 1 ranked Duke yesterday in the championship of the Hall of Fame Tip-Off Tournament. Rhode Island’s record is now 4-1 with wins against Dartmouth,
For those who have been living under a rock the past few weeks URI basketball was ranked number 20 in ESPN’s preseason poll, and 23 by the Associated Press. So as you can imagine there is
In light of the recent Loch Ness Monster sitings in Alaska 4 days ago here is a flashback that is sure to catch your eye. This clip is from a 2007 siting of the beast in nearby Portsmouth, RI.
The Bristol Fourth of July celebration is one steeped in tradition. Whoever made this sign, (hung on High St. for those who want to see it themselves) wanted to continue his/her own tradition of